- This event has passed.
A4C Spring Party 2014
May 22, 2014
On the 22nd of May, during a glittering soirée at the Hilton SkyLounge, some of the best and brightest minds from the Dutch Alternatives community came together for an evening of networking, fun and fabulous food.
The money raised enables the organisation to fulfill its prime objective; providing better and brighter alternatives for children in need. Charity projects A4C currently supports are:
- Edelweiss School in Bangalore, India (pre-school for 100 children)
- Scarab Community in Mauritania (schooling, food and shelter for 60 children)
- Day for Change in The Netherlands (financial and entrepreneurial education for children from underprivileged area of the Netherlands)
- Kamitei in Tanzania (scholarships for the length of vocational training or secondary education)
- Tiny Miracles in Mumbai, India (sending 60 children to school and homework support)
- Kanaka in Ghana (supporting building costs necessary to get the certification of the school which provides vocational training for 150+ children)
- Macheo in Kenya (supporting the children home and access to education to 65 children)
“Being a BIG heart supporter of the A4C Charity since the start TMF Group is proud to be able to make a difference for those less fortunate than most of us. The A4C Charity gives children access to proper education and thus provides them with a kick start for their future. TMF Group is proud to be able to contribute to a more sustainable future.”
“Alternatives4Children continues organizing events to raise capital from the Financial Industry to support underprivileged children. Now again May 22 with the A4C Spring Party where many Dutch Hedge Fund Managers and Service Providers are happy to be present and participate happily in the fund raising. The Spring Party is organized on the roof terrace of Double Tree Hilton in Amsterdam. Finles Capital Management is proud to be able to support all activities of A4C. The best low cost and very effective way of supporting children who really need help.”